Saturday, June 30, 2012

KHottie Of The Week: Gong Yoo


Gong Yoo
Oh, yeah. So I was wondering how I was going to top last week’s KHottie, Jeong Seok-won. Did I peak too early? Was there not enough Khotness to go around? Then I slapped myself out of it. I did what is probably the best part of my week "researching" KHotties. Here's hoping no one checks my browsing history!

Gong Yoo, Gong Yoo. Why are You so cute? When I started Coffee Prince (the role he’s known for) I was like “Eh, This is our hero? He’s not really cute.” Of course after I finished Coffee Prince, I realized just how dead sexy he was. "Go Eu Chan, come home quickly!"



And this was BEFORE he went to army--and we all know the very basic math rule you can apply to Korean Men. Post Army=sexy x 8. Now that he’s doing very well in Big, we are happy to report, Army did not disappoint us.

Gong Yoo has this cuteness quotient which is just heart-melty. It’s his ‘I’m about to cause trouble but you’re going to forgive me anyway’ smile. He's really good looking but not in a way which seems artificial. Doesn’t he give off a vibe that he’d just be fun to hang out with?

Cool Guy+melty heart? I believe we have a winner!



7 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more on this one except in my book Gong Yoo isnt the khottie of the week but of the century! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets just say I had a very hard time narrowing down which pictures to use. RAWRRR!

      Delete
  2. Yay another one who sees the light. Can't have you putting this up and not commenting... Gong yoo has not the typical good looks that I associate Korean men with.. You know pretty boy kind but he just is sooo manly and at the same time playful and gives off this happy angst free vibe that he is irresistible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Just Loooove Him and yes he has a plus that demark him from the others Korean guy type : He's a real man !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! He's one of those types where you look at him and know he's just a cool guy. And then you keep looking at him, and looking at him, and... yeah, you get the picture!

      Delete
  4. How hooked am I? I just recognized Gong Yoo from a glimpse of his neck and ear in ep 8 of Dating Agency: Cyrano! Nice cameo.

    ReplyDelete